Madrid Gay Tours offers the opportunity to visit Central Madrid comfortable on a Ninebot.
After meeting your friendly guide in Central Madrid you will head to Lepanto garden and plaza Oriente adjacent to the Palacio Real. You will then go to the Plaza de la Catedral de Almudena that faces the Palacio Real. Then you will slide on the Viaducto Segovia before entering La Latina where you will admire great building such as the Iglesia de San Andrés or the Basilica de San Miguel.
After this stroll through the shaded streets of La Latina you will head on to the Mercado San Miguel, the mecca of gastronomy in Madrid. Then you will cross the beautiful Plaza Mayor, Madrid’s main square located right in the center of the city. You will go down the typical streets of Cortes where you will find many bars and tapas restaurants before joining the kilometer zero of the famous Puerta Del Sol.
Discover off the beaten track small streets between Callao and Opera from where you will come back to meeting point.
- Madrid – Provider’s main office.
- Meet at the Meeting point
- Safety briefing and some practise
- Lepanto garden and Plaza Oriente
- Palacio Real
- Plaza de la Catedral de la Almudena
- Palacio Real
- Viaducto de Segovia
- Old district of La Latina
- Iglesia de San Andrés
- Plaza de la Paja
- Iglesia de San Pedro
- Palacio Arzobispal
- Palacio Del Cordón
- Basílica de San Miguel
- Plaza de la Villa
- Mercado San Miguel
- Plaza Mayor
- Plaza de Jacinto Benavente
- Plaza Puerta Del Sol
- Streets between Callao, Gran Vía and Ópera
- Teatro Real
- Palacio Real
- Paza de España
- Templo de Debod (or Templo de Amon)
- Iglesia de San Ginés
- Return to Meeting Point
- 60 minutes
- Safety briefing
- Training session
- Ninebot for 60 minutes
- Poncho if necessary
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Comfortable clothes and flat shoes (not high heels)
- Sun Protection
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- 110 kg (242 lbs) maximum weight
- Route may vary according to different factors: events, traffic restrictions, group homogeneity, weather conditions, roadworks…
- Tour is maintained even in case of rain
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adults and Kids (8 – 17 y.o.) – 27€/pp
Group Size: Max. 10 persons
Departures everyday at 19.30h all year round
Enjoying the visit
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.